Our classrooms follow the Australian curriculum through the New South Wales Board of Studies’ syllabuses. Students at Arndell Anglican College experience a formalised curriculum in Years 7-8. In Years 9-10 they are given significant options to further pursue interests, leading them to make important subject selections for Years 11-12.
The Senior School at Arndell Anglican College seeks to create a learning environment that is characterised by:
- Innovative teaching and learning strategies
- Differentiated curriculum
- Integration of ICT through individual laptops and smart boards in rooms
- A broad range of assessment to cater to the various student learning styles
- Extended learning situations open to students 7 – 12 including extra afternoon classes for Mathematics
- Transition programs for student moving from Stage 3 to Stage 4